Self Defence Workshop for Mums and Daughters
Studies show a relationship between self defence or assertiveness training and women’s physical and psychological responses to subsequent attacks.
Victims with pre-assault training were less likely to be assaulted (1) and more likely to resist (2). Further, that resistance stopped the offender or made him less aggressive than victims without training (2). Women with training before the assaults were angrier and less scared during the incident than women without training (2). Learning self defence skills can make a difference. Keeping them sharp and effective can change lives.
Learn & Practice:
- Strategies and tactics
- Psychological preparation
- Verbal de-escalation skills
- Effective physical techniques
- Specific scenarios, relevant to you
What you can expect:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- An instructor with over 15 years experience
- Empowerment, not mansplaining!
- Dispelling of martial arts ‘myths’
- To walk out more confident and more competent