Ninja Kids (8-12 years)
Your Child Will Achieve More Than Just Learning to Punch and Kick
- A specialized age-specific curriculum
- Developing important life skills in a fun, exciting and enriching way
- Build confidence and have a positive mental attitude
- Improving motor-skills, concentration and self-control
- Keep your child physically fit
Personal Strength Jujitsu for Kids Reinforces Universal Values
Many of the same concepts you are teaching your child at home will be consistently reinforced through ‘mat chats' in your child’s program. Topics such as good manners (which include keeping hands and feet to themselves), respect for one’s self and others, following directions the first time and more!
Make Your Child Safer With Personal Development Lessons
- Mental, verbal and physical skills to help your child better manage mean kids and bullies
- How to spot and avoid dangerous situations
- Discussions on: “Stranger Danger,””When to Call 000,” “Fire Safety,” “Street Safety” and more
Personal Strength Jujitsu for Kids Helps Prepare Your Child for Life
Jujitsu will improve your child’s basic motor skills, as well as your child’s positive mental skills. These skills will help your child enter society with a confident and enthusiastic outlook. The Ninja Kids program aims to help your child become a better student in school, a better listener at home and feel more confident and courageous into their future.
Tim Brown holds a 5th Dan Black Belt in Ninjutsu, is a qualified Personal Trainer and has 20 years experience teaching Martial Arts to children.
Discover Your Personal Strength
We’ve helped many people take control of their lives and learn to lead a better, stronger and more fulfilled life.
Check out what our current and past clients had say!